Mauke 2 Night Excursion
From NZD $699.00
- Duration: 2 Days (approx.)
- Product code: MUK2N
Experience the tranquil beauty and remoteness of Mauke on this exclusive tour .
- Return domestic flights from Rarotonga to Mauke (departs Monday and returns on Wednesday)
- Return Mauke airport transfers
- Two nights accommodation at a tourism accredited homestead
- First day – arrive and settle in before enjoying a hosted dinner where you will have the opportunity to sample local dishes
- Second day – enjoy tropical breakfast before a morning of crafts before touring Mauke (includes a visit to one of our caves; the largest banyan tree in the South Pacific and the resting place of Kea who waited for her husband to return from fishing and he never returned). The tour is followed by lunch. Dinner is also provided on this day.
- 3rd day – enjoy tropical breakfast then explore at your leisure (you can hire motorbikes, please enquire upon arrival). (you can either bring food for your lunch or purchase from our local stores).
- local VAT tax of 15%
- Transfers on Rarotonga not included.
- NB: The water is fresh, filtered and consumed straight from the tap. Bottled water is also sold at local stores.