Mauke 2 Night Excursion
- Duration: 3 Days (approx.)
- Product code: MUK2N
Experience the tranquil beauty of Mauke on this exclusive tour.
- Return domestic flights from Rarotonga to Mauke (departs Monday and returns on Wednesday)
- Return Mauke airport transfers (transfers on Rarotonga are not included)
- Two nights accommodation at a tourism accredited homestead
- Day 1 – Arrive and settle in before enjoying a hosted dinner where you will have the opportunity to sample local dishes.
- Day 2 – Embark on a tour of the island after a morning of
crafts and breakfast. The island tour includes a visit to
one of the caves, the largest banyan tree in the South
Pacific, Paikea’s Lookout, the Divided Church, and
more. The tour is followed by lunch. After lunch, you
have another chance to explore the stunning scenery
- Day 3 – Enjoy a tropical breakfast and explore at your leisure before being picked up from your accommodation for your return flight to Rarotonga.
Note: The water in Mauke is fresh, filtered, and can be consumed straight from the tap. Bottled water is also sold at local stores.
Motorbikes are available for hire, please enquire upon arrival.
You can either bring food for lunch or purchase it from local stores.